1. INTRODUCTION Welcome to thevoiceoverguy.com.au (the “Website”), owned and operated by The Voice Over Guy Pty Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”). By using this Website, you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”) in full. If you disagree with these Terms or any part of these Terms, you must not use this Website.
2. USER CONTENT 2.1 You are responsible for any content, information or materials you upload, submit, or post on or through the Website, including but not limited to text, images, audio, or video files (collectively, “User Content”). 2.2 By submitting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights to do so, and that your User Content does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights or violate any law, regulation or contractual obligation.
3. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK 3.1 All content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and audio clips (collectively, the “Content”), on this Website is the property of The Voice Over Guy Pty Ltd or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. 3.2 You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or use any Content, except as expressly authorized by us in writing.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES 4.1 This Website may contain links to third-party websites, which are not under the control of The Voice Over Guy Pty Ltd. 4.2 We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content, products, services or information provided on any third-party website.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES 5.1 This Website and all Content, materials, information, products, and services provided through this Website are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or other violation of rights. 5.2 We do not warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects in this Website will be corrected.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 6.1 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use this Website, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses. 6.2 We shall not be liable for any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
7. INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify and hold The Voice Over Guy Pty Ltd, its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and partners harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or in any way related to your use of the Website or violation of these Terms.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of NSW, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding arising under these Terms shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Australia and you hereby consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in such courts.